Born: 1945, Banasthali (Rajasthan)
B.A. (Fine) Painting, 1969, Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S. University, Baroda.
M.A. (Fine) Graphics, 1971, Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S. University, Baroda.
Mural Training, Banasthali Vidyapith
Ph.D. 1991, Kanpur University.
Former Head of Department Visual Art and Dean Faculty of Fine Arts, Banasthali
Former Chairman, Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
Visiting Faculty, Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur.
Visiting Faculty, Architecture College, Jagannath University, Jaipur.
Former mentor Visual Art at Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur.
Coordinator Exhibition Contemporary Art of India, Jaipur Art Submit(JAS) 2013-14 and advisor Jaipur Art Summit(JAS).
Nominated by Ministry of Culture, Government of India as the member of Apex Committee National Gallery of Modern Art Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore.
Professor, Visual Arts IIS University, Jaipur.
Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi: 1965, 1971, 1975, 1979, 1981
Progressive Artist Group: 1979
Awarded Italian Govt. Fellowship: Academy of Fine Arts, Brera- Milan, Italy 1983-84
Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi: “All India Exhibition of Art” award - 1995
Amrit Samman: 2012 by Rajasthan Sahitya Academy, Udaipur
Academic Samman: 2011-12 by Rajasthan Urdu Academy, Jaipur
Red FM Bade Dilwale Award: 2013
1. Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Annual Exhibitions.
2. Gujarat Lalit Kala Akademi Annual Exhibition 1968 to 1971.
1. Lalit Kala Akademi, Delhi
2. All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, Delhi (AIFACS)
3. Bombay Art Society, Bombay
4. Akademi of Fine Arts, Calcutta
5. All India Exhibition Mahakaushal Kala Parishad, Raipur.
6. All India Drawing Exhibition, Lucknow, Organized by U.P. Lalit Kala Akademi.
7. All India Exhibition of Drawings 84, organized by Govt. College of Art Chandigarh & Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi.
8. All India Drawing Exhibitions Group-8, Delhi.
9. All India Print Exhibition Group-8, Delhi.
10. All India Exhibition, Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
11. All India Graphic Exhibition of Prints-85, AIFACS, New Delhi.
12. Atul All India Art Exhibition-1991, Ahmedabad.
1. Modern Fantasy & Marchen Art Exhibition Tokyo, Japan 1979.
2. The Festival of India Travelling Exhibition of Graphics USA 1985.
3. International Print Biennale, Maastricht, Holland, 1993.
4. International Exhibition of Art WLRA World Congress at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur 1993 organized by World Leisure & Recreation Association in Collaboration with India Leisure Studies Association and UNESCO.
5. 6th Bharat Bhawan Biennale 1996 of Contemporary Arts (by special invitation).
6. Invited for `Art Exhibition Contemporary Indian Paintings: Tradition to Modernity at Kunststation Kleinsassen, at FULDA (Germany) (6 June to 1 July 2001)
7. Invited for “Contemporary Art from India” Exhibition 6-20th June 2002 at AKADEMIE FÜR GESTALTUNG UND DENKMALPFLEGE BERN, Germany.
8. Indian Contemporary Art Exhibition organized by Lalit Kala Akademi at Nicosia, Cyprus, 2005.
9. “Multiple Encounters” Indo-Us Print Exhibition at New York, New Delhi, Chandigarh & Jaipur, 2004-2006.
10. An exhibition titled “Current Impressions” at Otterbein College’s Frank Museum of Art in Westerville, Ohio in 2008.
ONE MAN SHOW OF PAINTINGS & GRAPHICS :
1. Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Gallery, Ravindra Manch, Jaipur 1975, 1978 sponsored by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
2. Triveni Kala Sangam, Delhi-1972.
3. Fine Arts Museum Chandigarh – 1972, 1975 sponsored by Fine Arts Museum Chandigarh University.
4. Jahangir Art Gallery, Bombay-1973, 1975.
5. Max Mueller Bhawan, Bombay – 1978, 1984 sponsored by Max Mueller Bhawan, Bombay.
6. San Diego, California (U.S.A.) – 1984
7. San Fedele Cultural Centre Milan – 1984 sponsored by San Fedele Cultural Centre Milan (Italy).
8. Retrospective exhibition organized by Progressive Artist Group at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur 1995.
9. One man show organized by B.M.Birla Planetarium and Science museum at Birla Science Museum, Jaipur-1997.
10. Exhibition of paintings and graphics at Shanta Art Gallery, Delhi-2005.
11. One-man show at Hotel Clarks Amer, Jaipur-2006.
12. Drawing Exhibition at the Faculty of Fine Arts, IPS Academy, Indore-2012.
13. Several one-man shows at Banasthali.
1. Exhibition of Paintings Drawings at AIFACS Delhi with staff and students of Banasthali, organized by Banasthali Vidyapith – 1952.
2. Young Artists Exhibition organized by International Cultural Centre, New Delhi.
3. Mayur-6 exhibition, Jaipur 1980.
4. Exhibition at Suchna Kendra, Ajmer 1975.
5. Banasthali Art Exhibition at Ravindra Bhawan, New Delhi-1977.
6. Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Lalit Kala Gallery Jaipur- 1979, 1980.
7. Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Regional Centre, Madras-1984.
8. Print Makers Camp Exhibition at Ravindra Manch organized by Takhman-1985.
9. Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Rajasthan School of Art, Jaipur-1987.
10. Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Jahangir Art Gallery, Bombay-1987.
11. Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Academy of Fine Arts, Calcutta-1989.
12. Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Sahitya Kala Parishad, Delhi-1990.
13. Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Madhya Pradesh Kala Parishad, Bhopal-1992.
14. Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Exhibition Silver Jubilee Mobile Exhibition 1983.
15. Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Exhibition, Rajasthani Artists Exhibition, Lucknow – 1981.
16. Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Exhibition, Rajasthan Artists Exhibition Ahmedabad & Bombay – 1981.
17. Artists from Rajasthan Exhibition Jahangir Art Gallery – 1984, Bombay organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
18. Exhibited in all India Rashtriya Kala Mela organized by National Lalit Kala Akademi & Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi (RLKA).
19. Contemporary Art of Rajasthan Exhibition – 1990 organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi (RLKA) at Jahangir Art Gallery, Bombay.
20. “Artist Family Exhibition” at Jahangir Art Gallery Bombay – 1994.
21. “Contemporary Art Exhibition of Rajasthan” at Rashtriya Kala Mela, Calcutta-1996 organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
22. “Contemporary Art Exhibition of Rajasthan” at Art Gallery Rashtriya Kala Kendra, Bhuvneshwar-1996, organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
23. Forty years of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi “Art Exhibition-1997”.
24. Invited for “Colors of Rajasthan” exhibition at the occasion of “Golden Jubilee of Freedom” organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi and Jawahar Kala Kendra in Jaipur-1998.
25. 2nd “All India Art Biennial Exhibition of Rajasthan 1999”, organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi – 2000.
26. “Graphic Expressions Print Show 2000” by Cymroza Art Gallery at Delhi, Bombay Chennai, and Calcutta.
27. “Contemporary Art of Rajasthan” exhibition at Kala Dirgha, Kota by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi as invitee artist October 2001.
28. Exhibited in 42nd Annual Exhibition of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi as invitee artist.
29. Participated in contemporary art of Rajasthan Inter State Art Exhibition organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi as invitee artist at Lucknow from 20 to 25 September 2001 and at Goa from 1 to 6 October 2001.
30. Alumni of Faculty of Fine Art, Baroda, Exhibition sponsored by Welcome Group, Rajputana Sheraton, at Srishti Art Gallery, Jaipur 14-20 April 2001.
31. Art Awareness camp exhibition at Suchna Kendra, Kota from 10 to 12th Feb 2001.
32. Participated in “Kala Jathrae- 03” exhibition 27th Feb to 3rd March 2003 at Venkatappa Art Gallery, Bangalore, organized by “Art House, Bangalore”.
33. Invited for 11th Kala Mela 2003, the exhibition by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi, at Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur.
34. Exhibition of Paintings at open Palm Court Area, India Habitat center, Delhi from 8-14 Jan 2004.
35. Invited for the exhibition at Patiala and Chandigarh organized by Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur, North Zone cultural center, Patiala and Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi in Nov 2002-03.
36. Participated in the exhibition on “Evil Face of Global Terrorism” organized by Sanskar Bharti at Rabindra Bhawan, Delhi on April 2002.
37. Senior Artist’s exhibition at Palace Art Gallery, Bikaner in March 2002.
38. Invited for 12th Ravi Jain Memorial Foundation exhibition on contemporary Indian Art at DMG Mega Art Complex, New Delhi on September 2003.
39. Exhibition for a cause by Muskan at Awedna Ashram at Santokba Durlabhji from March 13th to19th and at Rajputana Palace Sheraton from Mach 22nd to 28th 2004.
40. Participated in the exhibition of graphic prints “Impressions” at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur.
41. Participated in 48th National exhibition of Lalit Kala Akademi at Bombay in 2005.
42. Family Exhibition of Paintings, Graphics, and Frescos at Hotel Rajputana Palace Sheraton in December 2005.
43. Artist camp show at Lalit Kala Regional center Lucknow in 2007.
44. Artist camp show at Bhubneshwar in January 2008.
45. Artist camp show at Ashoka Hotel, Delhi on May 2008.
46. Progressive Artist Group Exhibition 2010 and 2011, Jaipur.
47. Shubharambh Exhibition at Indian Canvas Gallery of Contemporary Art, 2011.
48. Multiple Encounters-II, Indo-US Print Exhibition at Lalit Kala Akademi Galleries, 2012.
49. "Roop-Aroop" group exhibition at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur, 2016.
50. "Exposition-2017" group show at Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi, Jaipur, 2017.