Sister - I
- Artist Name: D. D. Prasad
- Art Details: Drawing pen & Ink on Paper | 22 Inch X 30 Inch
- Year : 2020
- Status : In Stock
- Authentic: ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY ARTIST
- Product Code: BART-414932
- Price: 35000 | 475 $
Stun your house guests with authentic art from famous Indian artists. Buy contemporary art online and create an ambiance like never before. Choose Barman Arts.
15th January 1975, Hyderabad – India
Learned Drawing & Painting since my Childhood under the Guidance of my Guru Sri Thota Vaikuntam started learning at the age of 5 years at Jawahar Bal Bhavan, Hyderabad.
Senior Art Certificate Exam from Govt of Bhopal in the year 1987.
Drawing Lower & Higher Grade Exam from Govt of AP in the year 1988 & 1992.
BFA from JNTU College of Fine Arts, Hyderabad in the year 1996. (Discontinued)
• 2004 - Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
• 2006 - Chitra Kala Parishat, Bangalore.
• 2012 - Art Promo India, Lakshana Art Gallery, Chennai.
• 2013 - Sri Parvati Gallery, Chennai.
• 2013 - Rennaisance Art Gallery, Bangalore.
• 2013 - Crimson Arty Gallery, Bangalore.
• 2013 - Vinnayasa Art Gallery, Chennai.
• 2014 - Vinnayasa Art Gallery, Chennai.
• 2014 - Crimson Art Gallery, Bangalore.
• 2014 - Hammerartag Art 4 Fortune Fair At AIFACS Gallery, New Delhi.
• 2015 - Crimson Art Gallery, Bangalore.
• 2015 - Concern Art India, Chennai
• 2016 - Crimson Art Gallery, Bangalore.
• 2017 - Sole Art Gallery, Chennai
• 2019 - Tagore International Art Exhibition, Bhopal, India.
• 2020 - International Art Fair, Art Revolution, Taiwan
• 2020 - Global International Art Exhibition organized by Positive Energy, July.
• 2020 - ISAS (International Studio Art Symposium) Online Art Expo, August
• 2020 - Art Exhibition in Black and White Category, conducted by Art4You Gallery, Dubai, June.
• 2013 - Sri Parvathy Gallery, Chennai.
• 2013 - Bella Ciao (The Italian Restaurant), Chennai.
• 2014 - Dakshina Chitra Art Gallery, Chennai.
• 2015 - JNTU College of Fine Arts, Hyderabad
HONORS AND AWARD
• Hyderabad Art Society, Hyderabad.
• South Zone Cultural Center Nagpur.
• Nawrang Chitrakala Parishat.
• Camel Art Exhibition, National Level Gold Medal.
• Shankars International Art Exhibition.
• Diploma in 8th International Youth Art Exhibition in the Year 1990, Finland.
• Certificate of Distinction (Silver Prize) in 7th Kanagawa Biennial World Children’s Art Exhibition 1993, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Works are with Private Collection, Galleries, and Art Collectors.
Private collection at Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, USA
DESCRIPTION OF MY WORKS
I do figurative works, the medium used is Acrylic on Paper or Canvas, Charcoal and Ink/Pen Drawings. My works are Bright and color used is direct from the pallet. Enjoy doing bright and colorful works for which I usually choose my theme and subject which has more naturally bright objects colors like the costumes wore by the persons, their possessions, ornaments they carry, their belongings, and the surroundings where they live and spend most of the time. As an Artist, it makes my work unique from others and the Subject chosen is very interesting for me. In this series of Fortune Teller/Yogis/Fakirs, they are the persons I usually see them around the temples, Dargah and pilgrim places. Maximum time they spend near these places and are very interesting subjects for me to portray them and compose them in my canvas. I consider them as they are the people of God living under the shelter of god always seen in and around these places, where people hardly go in this busy generation time.